Friday, April 10, 2009

The First Baby Pictures

Welcome to our family blog, where we will post baby pictures, family stuff. Here are the pictures for our little girl, currently code named "Duckie" by my sister Emily. If you're wondering why, she asked me what color I liked if I didn't want all pink stuff and I told her I like yellow. So she said she's going to get me rubber ducky things. Anyway, without further ado, here they are:

Here is her face, head on. You can see the slits of her eyelids:


Here's a profile shot. We can't figure out which nose she has:


Here's a great shot of her feet:


And finally, the girl parts, where you get a clear shot of the labia. This is the picture that 12-yr-old Duckie will see and be like, "Mom! Jeez!!":

9 comments:

Rachel said...

yay!!!!!!!!!! a baby girl Murdock. So exciting!

James said...

And Duckie she shall be.

Fireball said...

Congrats! I am envious that you guys are getting a girl.

I put your blog on the bloglist on the Goodson family blog - hope that's okay.

SJ said...

Cool, thanks!

Camille said...

YAY A mini SJ...great news! Congratulations and keep baby pictures and belly shots coming!

Mary said...

I'm already beginning to find cute baby duck stuff all over the place! It's all I can do to keep myself from buying it all on the spot!

Melissa said...

Hey, that's VERY cool!! Congrats!!

Emily M said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing. She is already adorable!

Elaine said...

I am soooo excited to be a grandma. Thanks for sharing Duckie's photos.