I love the many faces of Victoria! Thanks for posting.
i just want to cuddle with sleepy victoria...so cute. those cheeks, THOSE CHEEKS!!!
John has been missing Victoria. He keeps asking for "Apartment House." Thanks for posting the cute photos.
Ahh! She's getting so chubby and cute. She looks like a lot of the Murdock baby photos I've seen. I love the naked bath pictures. I just want to squeeze and kiss her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the many faces of Victoria! Thanks for posting.
i just want to cuddle with sleepy victoria...so cute. those cheeks, THOSE CHEEKS!!!
John has been missing Victoria. He keeps asking for "Apartment House." Thanks for posting the cute photos.
Ahh! She's getting so chubby and cute. She looks like a lot of the Murdock baby photos I've seen. I love the naked bath pictures. I just want to squeeze and kiss her.
Post a Comment