SO cute! I'm glad Victoria and her cousins had the same Halloween theme...
Thanks for updating. You look great. Will this be a photo for your Christmas card?
THAT'S AWESOME
It's awesometastic! She looks so warm and cozy. Looks like a good costume for Utah weather, although it was quite nice and 40-50 degrees over hear for Halloween. Yay for Jedi family photos!
I'm with Barbara. I think you need to get the tauntaun sleeping bag off of thinkgeek.com for her now.
Yay! They were in sync from afar. Did you make this? I am impressed with the forehead wrinkling.
Oh heck, no! We bought it from Party City. We don't have your costume-making talents as of yet. ;)
Niiiice!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
SO cute! I'm glad Victoria and her cousins had the same Halloween theme...
Thanks for updating. You look great. Will this be a photo for your Christmas card?
THAT'S AWESOME
It's awesometastic! She looks so warm and cozy. Looks like a good costume for Utah weather, although it was quite nice and 40-50 degrees over hear for Halloween.
Yay for Jedi family photos!
I'm with Barbara. I think you need to get the tauntaun sleeping bag off of thinkgeek.com for her now.
Yay! They were in sync from afar. Did you make this? I am impressed with the forehead wrinkling.
Oh heck, no! We bought it from Party City. We don't have your costume-making talents as of yet. ;)
Niiiice!
Post a Comment